We currently have 2 worship services, with both having the same music, teaching, and kids ministry!
So join us for whichever service is most convenient for you.
Mountain View Kids (4yrs-5th grade) and Nursery (birth-3yrs)
is available during both services
Where to Find Us:
111 E. Main St.
Aumsville, OR 97325
Right across the street from Neufeldts Restaurant
If it's your first time visiting Mountain View,
here is a little bit of what to expect when you arrive:
- We have three worship services: Saturdays at 6:30pm, Sundays at 9am & 10:45am.
- Parking is available in the main gravel lot, on the side streets (Church St. or 2nd St), and at the doctors' office off of 2nd St.
- You will be greeted at the door and handed a communication folder that has a few announcements, as well as a Connection Card.
Fill that out and place it in the offering plate to find out more about our church, request prayer, or just let us know you were here.
- Have kids? Bring them! Nursery (birth - age 3) and our Kids Ministry (4 yrs-5th grade) runs during the service at all three worship times.
- Give yourself a few extra minutes to familiarize yourself with our Child Check-In procedure. Visit the Child Check-In kiosks to sign-in and print a child label and a matching parent label. These allow only you to pick up your child after the worship gathering. Your child's safety is important to us! There will be someone there to help you through all of this the first time.
- We aim to worship in a way that is deep enough to challenge and inspire followers of Jesus, and wide enough to embrace everyone no matter where you are in your spiritual journey.
- We celebrate Communion almost every week, and our services usually last around 75 minutes.
- Stick around after service and find out why so many others are making Mountain View their home. We would especially encourage you to introduce yourself to a staff member or one of our greeters..